Home/ Services / Community & Services
Community & Services
- Blood drive: replenishing supplies of local blood banks. In cooperation with the Red Cross, we run multiple drives each year. Sing up for our newsletter to be informed of these dates.
- Toy drive: The gifts are distributed on Eid -ul -Fitr at their Eid celebration to benefit local families.
- Book Drive: Supporting the African Library Project (ALP) is a non-profit organization that starts libraries in rural Africa. U.S. volunteers organize book drives and ship books to a library in Africa. ALP partners with governmental and non-governmental organizations in sub-Saharan Africa. For more information, please visit https://www.africanlibraryproject.org/
- Food bank: SRVIC collects donations from the local community to help feed the poor and needy in Contra Costa County. Last Ramadan, our generous community contributed more than $23K, all of which went directly to help feed the poor.
Hidaya Foundation: donations helping the needy in our community.
Two trucks at SRVIC Each year
Indonesian food sale
- Opening our facility to the Indonesian community enabling them to collect funds to help the victims of earthquakes in Indonesia.
- Highway cleanup: At SRVIC we believe in leading by example. We have been committed for many years to cleaning up highway 680, the southern direction between Crow Canyon and Bollinger Road exit.